Attorney at law
disputes over shares and start-up stocks, corporate disputes
NDA (confidentiality agreements) disputes
NCA (Non-Compete Agreements) disputes
software development agreements disputes
disputes over licensing agreements
domain disputes (in the national courts and under the UDRP procedure)
copyright disputes/deletion of the content on the Internet
other disputes in the IT-sphere (crypto, disputes with platforms, sites, etc.)
Legal assistance in criminal proceedings in the IT-sphere.
- trainings and legal guides for the IT team
- participation in inspections of the IT companies offices
- participation in interrogations of the company’s IT team
- legal assistance in case of the seizure of documents, equipment, servers, appeal against the seizure of property
- identification of risks in the security of IT companies and providing advice on their elimination and minimisation
- development and implementation of the IT security policies of the company
- organising of trainings on the security of IT companies
- performing an internal investigation on the matter of financial fraud, data leaks, incitement to boycotts, clients soliciting, and other misconducts
What exactly do we do and how much does it cost?
We prepare consultations, develop legal strategies to determine the most effective course of action in a particular conflict.
We write claims, lawsuits, complaints, and texts of strikes for the content ban.
Each document is a tool to achieve the goal.
Statements, lawsuits, claims, their content, and timely submission can be decisive in a particular IT dispute.
The legal services are provided by the attorneys at law “GT” “Legal IT Group”.