Does your company need with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance?
We can help you with that. Based on our practice, we provide comprehensive legal service to comply with the GDPR.
GDPR legal advice for your IT Company
The legal advice consists of two sections:
- key provisions of the GDPR and the specific requirements for the processing of personal data;
- analysis and assessment of your organization’s current level of compliance with the GDPR. We determine the necessary actions to achieve compliance with the GDPR.
For the purposes of legal advice, we should determine how your company processes personal data now and how it has to process personal data according to the GDPR and your business operations.
Thus, we perform a gap assessment to determine an additional work should be done to ensure the full compliance with the GDPR in your particular case. We provide relevant legal advice and prepare a list of documents, which your company must develop and implement.
However, for the purposes of legal advice, we should:
- decide if you need a Data Protection Officer;
- identify the potential business risks in accordance with
Additionally, in the legal advice you will receive:
- Personal Data Journey Map, which contains information about data flows within and outside your company. We use this document to identify the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
After receiving our legal advice, you can choose to continue cooperation on terms previously agreed with us, develop the documents on your own or order documents from third parties. In any case, at the initial stage our main goal is to bring you value in the form of plain and comprehensive action plan.
Specific GDPR document package for your IT Company
GDPR document package is individual for each company and takes into account the role, which company plays in processing of personal data according to the GDPR.
In addition, Personal Data Journey Map has an important role for this process. The list of documents is offered on a case-by-case basis. Usually, the number of such documents is about forty. The language of the documents is English.
As a result of cooperation with our company, in particular:
- in case of order a detailed GDPR legal advice for your company; and
- in case of order a GDPR document package for your company,
you will receive the legal advice regarding the steps you need to take to achieve compliance with the GDPR and the GDPR document package, which can be used to achieve compliance with GDPR in your case.