Legal IT Group is a niche law firm that provides services to IT companies.
We are looking for a junior IT lawyer.
- Advanced English (including legal) – it will be needed to read and write a lot of documents in this language
- Legal experience in IT (consulting or in-house) is an advantage
- Slang knowledge is very ok – Falafel, Sweatshirt, Smoothie, SPA and so on
- Working experience within GDPR on real projects is welcomed
What will you do?
- Agreements on software development (including AR / VR) and sites development, License Contracts
- SHA and other corporate documents
- Various public offers, TOU, EULA and privacy policies
- Consultations and documents within GDPR
- Other various legal tasks of clients – IT companies
Most documents will be in English. You will also need to communicate with your customers and manage your projects.
What to do if there is no experience as above?
We understand that if you’re a junior, you may not have an experience with real projects, but you can have good English and a desire to become a serious (very) IT lawyer.
If it is true, do not delay and write to us, and also tell us about yourself and why you would like to be part of our team in the cover letter.
We are looking forward 🙂